PDA

View Full Version : can not record

rburrhead
01-02-2010, 02:39 PM
I joined a few days ago and it has taken me several days to figure out how to post looking for help. I don't even know how I got here????
I have been trying to get Freecorder 4 and 3 to record something anything.
Nothing works on FFor IE8. I have followed the instructions to the letter.(checked Record first then play something (I can hear the radio on some stations but nothing records.)
I asked for help before i joined this forum and I was told I should buy one of the other recorders but I want the Free one first before i have to buy another one. I am usion W7 home preminum. It seems to work OK everyware else except on Freecorder 4 or 3 (I have both)but as I said neither works. the Record box coms up but nothing records. I am completly LOST. I don't know if I should try to uninstall and then reinstall???
Before I got W7 I used WXP and Freecorder3 and I recorded without any trouble,once I leared to push Record first, but that don't work now???

If any body sees this please help me if you can.

I must be doing something wrong but as I said I followed the instructions????
Also i don't know if I can get back to this page?????
I hope I can!!!

rburrhead
01-16-2010, 02:01 PM
I tried Run as Administrator, it was already checked. SO I unchecked Record using Applian Audio Driver and checked Record using Windows Vista Audio sense I upgraded from Win. Vista to Win.7 and so far it seems to be working on most Audio input.
Maybe this INFO will help someone else. If it stops working I will let you know.