PDA

View Full Version : WAITING FOR AUDIO in Firefox and I.E. and no indication that it is recording

venik
12-21-2009, 07:19 AM
When I click on the RECORD AUDIO button on the toolbar of FireFox or IE, I see the window with WAITING FOR AUDIO, but I never see any indication that it is recording anything, even though the internet radio station I am listening to is broadcasting, and I can clearly hear the music from it.

What am I doing wrong?

Tasha Heinlein
12-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Please see this thread. (https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=3828&highlight=waiting+audio)

Ketchme15
12-30-2009, 01:24 PM
I looked at the other forums that had this problem and I tried to do what the answerer told them to, but for me it didn't work! I click "Record Audio" right when I open firefox and before I go to the website with the audio that I want to record...once I get to the page the audio starts and the recorder never even starts to record!

Pleaaaase help!

Pj7
08-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Wow. No replies to your post - SINCE LAST YEAR? Until now. Me. But, I too, am looking for an answer to this mystery. I got few other threads to check - maybe the answer is posted?

- Pj

Update:

Ok, I read the other threads. I can record Web audio. My problem is with recording Mic-In or Line-In audio.
For now, I'm using the 'Old' button method (FC3). I have always been able to record from my portable radio
to my Mic or Line inputs with FC3. Is this a 'deleted' feature with FC4?