PDA

View Full Version : How can I delete multiple files from the Video History in Replay Media Catcher

Labrador
12-19-2009, 03:43 AM
Does anyone know how I can delete all files in the Video History rather than one at a time. Can Video History be turned off.

Tasha Heinlein
12-19-2009, 06:31 AM
You can't select more than one file at a time. You can delete the files quicker by holding shift+delete.

vincep
02-28-2010, 11:08 AM
The files are saved with a ".bin" extension in the FLVService folder located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\FLVService

change "username" to your user name.

Here's another way to access it:

%HOMEPATH%\Local Settings\Application Data\FLVService

Just delete the ones you don't want. I don't understand why this is not documented.

blazegmc
03-03-2010, 04:40 AM
i was having this problem with the video history. but then the otherday i right clicked a video and it gave me the option to delete all. it doesnt work all the time though for some reason . so look in the history part and just try selecting a few different ones and right clicking, might only give the option on videos over a cerain size... hope that helps.

sfan
05-14-2010, 12:40 PM
@vincep: Thank you very much! Your suggestion helped. I was having a problem with Video History and I just followed your suggestion, deleted all the files in that folder and now can once again access RMC's Video History.

Thanks!

netsez
05-25-2010, 10:35 PM
i was having this problem with the video history. but then the otherday i right clicked a video and it gave me the option to delete all. it doesnt work all the time though for some reason . so look in the history part and just try selecting a few different ones and right clicking, might only give the option on videos over a cerain size... hope that helps.

Files that are "in use" will not get deleted.

stream-recorder.com
05-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Can Video History be turned off.
https://forum.applian.com//showthread.php?5046-How-do-I-turn-OFF-Video-History!&p=17487#post17487