PDA

View Full Version : registration code not working

charles54
12-11-2009, 01:25 PM
I've created two support tickets concerning this issue (registration code being declared invalid or activated more than 5 times) and no one has contacted me...it's been about 2 days since I've create the first ticket. I decided to log my compliant here in hopes of getting someones attention so that this issue can be resolve since no one is responding to my tickets.

Tasha Heinlein
12-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Can you send me your ticket numbers so that I can look into this? If you did not receive a ticket number, your ticket did not go through properly. Also be sure to check your spam folder. It would be highly unusual if no one has responded to your tickets. We answer all tickets within 24 hours and usually less than that.

charles54
12-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Actually, come to think of it, when I posted both tickets, I didn't get any ticket numbers. I'll try creating a ticket again, and if I have any problems, i.e. not getting a ticket no., I'll post here again under this thread to let you know.

Thanks

charles54
12-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Just created a ticket on the customer support page and I didn't get a ticket number....leaving for work. Will check back here later