PDA

View Full Version : Replay 3 and Windows 7 64bit

SKC
12-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Hello all

I tried to make Replay music 3 work on windows 7 but no luck at all. I am running it side by side with a XP system, it works great on XP but not on Windows 7. Anyone has any tips please let me know thanks

gdg76
12-09-2009, 08:45 PM
I just reinstalled Replay after upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit as well and it doesn't work at all.

Only "Audio Driver" shows up in my "Input Source".

I play my music and hear it on the speakers, but the sound bar never moves and even though I started recording, it never recognizes any sounds and doesn't actually record anything.

I start up my music program first, then start up Replay Music. Still nothing.

Also, nothing shows up under "Manage Audio Device" from the control panel for Applian. The only things under Recording are Mic and Line In. Only speakers and headphone show up under "Playback"

Cheryl Wester
12-10-2009, 01:30 PM
You need to use the Applian Driver in your settings. This is due to the limitations of your system in recording audio. Also, always start recording and select OK in the dialog box prior to going to the specific site you are recording from.

terp022
12-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Works with firefox. I think it might be a IE 8 problem.

jimjab
12-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I am also using Windows 7 64. When I go to Raphsody web site and play a song, Replay Music does not hear it. I seem to be doing everything in the right order.
I do not have a sound card. My sound is built into the mother board. It is useing the Asus SoundMax drivers.
The only input source I have available is the Audio Driver.

Is this a Windows 7 or an Explorer problem? Any fixes?

carlobee
12-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Works with firefox. I think it might be a IE 8 problem.

Was thinking the same thing.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

tpane
01-07-2010, 08:37 PM
I was using the demo version with windows 7 and IE8 and was able to do some recording. I purchased the software and all was working. The next day I started having problems with sound not being captured through ie8. Replay will capture MP3 audio, Itunes audio and Real Player audio.

After seeing this post I installed firefox and it is working. So must be one of those IE 8 security feature packs.

eugd
01-23-2010, 05:40 PM
has anyone found a fix for EI 8? I dont want to install firefox?

TambourineMan
01-30-2010, 05:35 AM
I am also running Windows 7 x64. Replay Music worked in Firefox but I kept getting a lot of dropouts when I opened another browser tab or window. I decided to switch to IE8 which I never use so I could keep using FireFox for browsing, but I cannot get any RM to capture sound from the audio driver. Anyone got a fix for IE8?

TambourineMan
01-30-2010, 05:46 AM
Just installed Google's Chrome and RM works - so it is definitely an IE8 problem.

Lemonwizard
02-01-2010, 12:25 AM
I am also running Windows 7 64 bit and am having the described issue with no relation to internet explorer. I can't get replay music to recognize any sound from either Firefox or Chrome, it won't even record from my Itunes. I can't seem to get it to register that any sound is coming out of my computer at all.

I saw the post about using the applian driver in my settings but am unsure if you mean my replay music 3 settings (where there is only one option for input available to choose that just says "audio driver"), or if you mean my windows settings, in which case I have no idea how I would go about changing my audio driver without further help.

Bootis
02-23-2010, 04:37 AM
This is a IE Problem not Windows 7

I am new here, but I read the following Notice from within Replay Media Catcher User Guide on the Website.

It states that Replay will not work with Internet Explorer8 if you have User Account Control tuned on. If you do you have User Account Control in Windows enabled you must first:

1. shut this off control, or
2. Launch IE from within the Replay User Interface, or
3. Use a different Browser

Lemonwizard
02-23-2010, 12:08 PM
I have tried shutting off the user account control and it has made no difference. I have been using firefox the entire time. Replay Music is still not picking up any sound.