PDA

View Full Version : Replay Music Missing the end of Napster Tracks

rob999
11-29-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi
I have just purchased RM to backup some streamed tracks from Napster. The problem I am having is that on some of the tracks I have tried RM is stopping recording and splitting the track a short while before the end. I have set everything as recommended but it still does it. There is one particular track that always stops at 2.32 out of 2.49 when I record the whole track but if I start the track half way through it records the end fine.
I am using WinXP and Napster version 4.6.2.8 GB

Thanks

rob999
11-29-2009, 08:52 AM
Sorted
Enabled 'Ignore Audio Close Split' and it works OK now:D
Just need to sort out what level to set the volume in Napster and Media Player.
Quality of the recordings seem to be excellent:)

carlobee
11-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Good to know you figured that one out.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

sedlak7195
11-30-2009, 05:48 PM
RM doesn't recognize most of the tracks in napster.
There was a time when it did years ago. It's frustrating.

Nana
01-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Rob999,

had the same issue for a month now. Checked 'Ignore Audio Close Split' .
It's working!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!

It's even tagging songs now. I haven't had it tag songs for over a year.

Thanks man.

seancyril
01-22-2010, 01:11 PM
I am having the same problem ever since I upgraded to version 3.94. Every time I try to record a track off Napster it stops recording about 30 seconds before the track actually finished. Surely it isn't good enough to just disable the automatic splitting. The programme is supposed to do this for you, and tag the songs, neither of which seem to be happening at the moment. I end up having to sit at the computer manually splitting everything and tagging songs as well. I paid money for software that is meant to take care of this.
I hope this gets sorted out soon.
:(

Cheryl Wester
01-22-2010, 02:17 PM
You are not disabling the auto splitting. You are saying for the program to ignore the auto from the stream and to rely on the other. Give it a try as it works great.

seancyril
01-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Oops. Silly me. I'll give it a go Cheryl. I think that Replay Music is a great programme by the way - just been having the odd glich recently

seancyril
02-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes this did work. Thanks for your help Cheryl:)