PDA

View Full Version : Merge mpeg files?

ptf18
05-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Used RVC this past weekend for the 1st time. I downloaded a 4.5 hour webinar but due to "issues" I ened up with 4 seperate mpeg files of various sizes.

Is there any way to "merge" the 4 files into one?

I would like to "burn" the one file into a DVD. Would that be possible? If so, how?

Jeff Lenney
05-12-2009, 07:05 PM
Good evening,

Do you have the suite package by chance? It comes with Replay Media Splitter (http://www.applian.com/replay-media-splitter/index.php) Which allows you to split, merge, slice and dice files.

Supports The Popular Audio and Video Formats

Replay Media Splitter edits these popular video and audio formats:

* AVI
* WMV
* ASF
* WMA
* MP3

If the files you downloaded are NOT of these variations, simply use Replay Converter to convert (all 4 at once) to the file type of your choosing - and you should be able to merge them together with no problem

I hope this helps! :-)

ptf18
05-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Jeff: I have the Suite which Im sure has the Media Splitter program in it. I'll give it a try and see if I can "merge the 4 files into one (to make the webinar I D/L continous).

Thanks

ba99
05-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Video capture has only two output options. One is wmv the other Mpeg. But media splitter supports only the wmv. I have just as much problems playing the wmv on WMP as I do the mpg. What I want to know is when will media splitter support mpegs? And, how do I index a video so that I can run the fast forward on media players running my video capture videos?