PDA

View Full Version : Which Product Should I Purchase to record Sirius Radio music channels, audiorealm.com music that can split and tag songs

banks10000
04-29-2009, 09:26 PM
I want to do two things in the following order of importance:

1. Record my Sirius Radio music channels and have a product create individual MP3 files which are named and tagged by artist and song title.

2. Record internet streams from www.audiorealm.com and have individual MP3 files be created. Tagging is optional on this one.

Can you recommend which product I would use for #1 and #2 and if there is one product which will do both.

Cheryl Wester
04-30-2009, 08:15 AM
None of our programs are going to do what you want with Sirius due to the way they stream. They don't have a definitive silence between songs and they fade in and out. That prevents tagging from taking place. Our Replay AV does an excellent job of recording the music, however. Give it a try and see how it works for you. Try the same program with the other link as well.

banks10000
04-30-2009, 08:17 AM
Cheryl:

Is there then a tool I can use to manually break the one large clip up into individual songs?

Tom Mayes
05-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Yes. You would use Replay Media Splitter to plit the main, large file into smaller files / songs, and then name the file accordingly.

Check out the free demo here:
http://www.applian.com/replay-media-splitter/index.php

Regards,

Tom Mayes