PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

Green
02-27-2009, 03:24 PM
When I download the Freecorder. When I found a music file on the internet, then I wanted use the Freecorder. Then I was clicking on play of the music file and very fastly the Freecorder on the button 'Record'..

There was no waves, but that is normally. Then I clicked on Stop and then I save it.. I am going to my map 'My Recordings' and then is the map empty?

What is wrong ?

Green
02-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Why is nobody helping me?

Cheryl Wester
02-28-2009, 04:00 PM
You put this in the forum for Replay Converter and not the Freecorder. We have two different forums for Freecorder so if you let me know what Freecorder you are referring to-either the desktop or the toolbar I will transfer this to the correct forum.

Green
02-28-2009, 04:02 PM
You put this in the forum for Replay Converter and not the Freecorder. We have two different forums for Freecorder so if you let me know what Freecorder you are referring to-either the desktop or the toolbar I will transfer this to the correct forum.

Ow, I am using a Toolbar.

Can you replace it to the other thread?

Thank you.

[My english reading is not very kindly]

Tasha Heinlein
02-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Hi Green,

If there is no wave while you are recording then it is not capturing a file. You need to click "Record" before starting the audio you are trying to record. What Operating System do you have, and which browser do you use? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Green
03-01-2009, 04:48 AM
I am using Vista and I have Internet Explorer.

When I clicking on the record and then I start the audio on Internet. Then will be coming standing with green letters 'Recording' without waves.
That's normally because I do want it by the music file, I think it. I am not surely. Not on the PC , but on the Internet!

This is my options.

http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lolllo2.jpg

PS : I have like to painted. I get just only the name removed.

Tasha Heinlein
03-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Try running Internet Explorer as administrator. Right click on the icon for Internet Explorer and choose "Run as Administrator". Now click "record" and play the audio you are trying to capture. Let me know if this helps. The settings you have chosen for the toolbar should work fine.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Green
03-02-2009, 08:46 AM
Its working!

Thank you for your help!

Tasha Heinlein
03-02-2009, 02:00 PM
No problem..glad it's working now!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein