PDA

View Full Version : Recording Motogp.com

Midian46
02-13-2009, 07:49 AM
Hello,
I'm new here so, sorry if you've discussed this question before but I can't find it in other threads..
I can't find a way to record from Motogp.com wich has a numerous types of videos : interviews, clips, reports and the races. Videos from 20 seconds up to 1h50, and in any case the result is always the same : the program seems to begin to capture and stops a few seconds after.
Can someone be kind enough to help me with this ?
Thanks

Tasha Heinlein
02-13-2009, 10:45 AM
What is the error that you are getting when Media Catcher stops recording? Thanks. I see that you have also opened a ticket -please keep responses to one or the other so I don't have to got through replying twice. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

toomanyb
04-11-2009, 01:41 PM
you need to use Replay Media Catcher, open it and start recording BEFORE you even up motgp.com on a web page, navigate to the video you want and start to view...it sometime takes a few seconds for the stream to be recognised, but it gets it eventually.

My problem is I cant capture the live flash streams with Media Cathcer or Replay AV8, do I need to use Replay Video Catcher and if so, what format does it save in?

toomanyb
04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
The video is just stuttering like crazy. The audio is fine.
Anyone got any ideas?
(Where's Leslie Bee - she was awesome at solving problems?!)