PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me with plugin_zrtmp.dll please?

luv_mv
01-29-2009, 09:24 PM
My system crashed down and I had to reinstall it, so does Replay Media Catcher. Can somebody upload the file "plugin_zrtmp.dll" in pluggin folder of 3.01 RMC? I really need to download RTMPE files. Please help me...

MatthewC1000
01-29-2009, 09:30 PM
My system crashed down and I had to reinstall it, so does Replay Media Catcher. Can somebody upload the file "plugin_zrtmp.dll" in pluggin folder of 3.01 RMC? I really need to download RTMPE files. Please help me...

Uninstall RMC in safe mode then,
Try reinstalling Replay Media Catcher in Safe mode again.

Kind Regards.

luv_mv
01-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Uninstall RMC in safe mode then,
Try reinstalling Replay Media Catcher in Safe mode again.

Kind Regards.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. However, after I've done what you told me, when I started the program, it poped up a window saying no pluggins were found or something like that. :confused:

MatthewC1000
01-29-2009, 10:17 PM
Thank you so much for the quick reply. However, after I've done what you told me, when I started the program, it poped up a window saying no pluggins were found or something like that. :confused:

That's quite strange...the software states a missing plugin_zrtmp.dll which is a software extention which is owned by Applian....:confused: Try locating the dll file and, deleting it. Then reinstall RMC.
Make sure your codec pack is up to date. Try CCCP Codec pack (freeware) (http://www.cccp-project.net) there is also K-lite available as well.
if that does not solve your issue....try another browser like IE 7/ IE 8 b is available as well. (try disabling your firewall as a test) to see what may occur.

Please report back any continuous issues you may seem to be experiencing.

Kind regards.

nigelbb
01-30-2009, 09:42 AM
The file plugin_zrtmp.dll in 3.01 just got replaced a couple of days ago with a new version that does not stream-capture by circumventing Adobe's Secure RTMP Measures. http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/support/secure-rtmp-measures.php

I guess that luv_mv would like a copy of the old file that has not been crippled. I certainly would like a copy of this file if someone would please PM me. I just bought RMC & as the plug-ins are downloaded at install time I have the 'fixed' version of plugin_zrtmp.dll & would prefer to have the full functionality version.

Cheers

Nigel

Johnzo
01-30-2009, 12:58 PM
I would like a copy too, as I was going to purchase RMC but don't think I will since I'll be getting the disabled version if I do so now.

Anders Eliasson
02-08-2009, 05:45 AM
I would like a copy of that old version too if somone has it, thank you!

Actually I think I already have the old version... my plugin_zrtmp file was created januariy 17, it is 5.2.6.9 and the file is 94k, which I read in another thread is supposed to be the old version... but it still dont capture these new HQ videos. I quess it doesnt matter which version u got, none works on secure flash streams anymore.

nigelbb
02-09-2009, 12:27 AM
I would like a copy of that old version too if somone has it, thank you!

Actually I think I already have the old version... my plugin_zrtmp file was created januariy 17, it is 5.2.6.9 and the file is 94k, which I read in another thread is supposed to be the old version... but it still dont capture these new HQ videos. I quess it doesnt matter which version u got, none works on secure flash streams anymore.My copy created January 30th is also version number 5.2.6.9 but is just 79KB in size. It looks like Applian didn't bump the version number when they neutered the functionality. So it looks like you do have the old version & could help out those of us who have the lame one.

bklien
04-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Is there anyway to get a copy of the old plugin_zrtmp.dll anywhere?