PDA

View Full Version : Replay Media Catcher Crashes once download done

Byzentean
01-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Ok so i have been using media Catcher for a while now. But now its geting on my nerves. Since i got it everytime i download somthing the program stops and i have to restart it before i can download somthing else.
Any help please?

I am runing windows vista

MatthewC1000
01-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Ok so i have been using media Catcher for a while now. But now its geting on my nerves. Since i got it everytime i download somthing the program stops and i have to restart it before i can download somthing else.
Any help please?

Welcome to forum. :)
What website are you having difficulty downloading videos?
Try purging your cache in IE or, try reinstalling Replay Media Catcher.
if you are still are having downloading issues....please explain with (screen
shots if possible) to continue diagnose the issue.

Byzentean
01-29-2009, 06:46 PM
I am using Firefox and Ive tried it with many website Hulu and slacker.com (for songs) and every time i record something it finishes and dings and the file works fine but once it dings the whole program shuts down.
And Ive tried to reinstall it and it still does it.
Do i need to switch to internet explore for it or what??
And if i do need to switch to it how do i do that.?
Thanks

Update:
I tryed to switch to internet explorer and still it closes right after its done downloading.
I still get the file but i want to leave it downloading at leave but i cant becuase after every song i start the program again help me please.

MatthewC1000
01-29-2009, 08:04 PM
I am using Firefox and Ive tried it with many website Hulu and slacker.com (for songs) and every time i record something it finishes and dings and the file works fine but once it dings the whole program shuts down.
And Ive tried to reinstall it and it still does it.
Do i need to switch to internet explore for it or what??
And if i do need to switch to it how do i do that.?
Thanks

Update:
I tryed to switch to internet explorer and still it closes right after its done downloading.
I still get the file but i want to leave it downloading at leave but i cant becuase after every song i start the program again help me please.
Try the following: go to tools settings then, untick "play sound when media finishes downloading" then, click close. Also, try unticking as a 'test'
"lookup, tag and, rename files automatically". and, also, try checkmarking
"automatically start recording on program startup." if you see no progress
please post the error code when the software exits.

Kind Regards.

Byzentean
01-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Try the following: go to tools settings then, untick "play sound when media finishes downloading" then, click close. Also, try unticking as a 'test'
"lookup, tag and, rename files automatically". and, also, try checkmarking
"automatically start recording on program startup." if you see no progress
please post the error code when the software exits.

Kind Regards.

I did all of this and it still closed the program.
And the program doesnt display an error message.
So idk what to do.??
HELP!!

MatthewC1000
01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I did all of this and it still closed the program.
And the program doesnt display an error message.
So idk what to do.??
HELP!!

That's quite strange...the software closes with no error...:confused:
something might be shutting it down.
Make sure your codec pack is up to date. Try CCCP Codec pack (freeware) (http://www.cccp-project.net)

if that does not solve your issue....try another browser like IE 7/ IE 8 b is available as well. (try disabling your firewall as a test) to see what may occur.

Please report back any continuous issues you may seem to be experiencing.

Kind regards.

Tasha Heinlein
01-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Any help please?

Please open a support ticket including your registration number so that we can look into this. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Byzentean
01-30-2009, 03:53 PM
thanks