PDA

View Full Version : Converter error

deadspace
01-29-2009, 05:42 PM
I've scoured the forums and web for this issue, and I believe this is a different situation. The asf file will not convert to an mp3 for a recording that is 3 hours long. Replay Converter will indicate that it is preparing for conversion. This will continue for a while until a dialog box pops up with the message:

IJXLPPLPEKSRMRMIIHMXNPKZAV

Command line option syntax error. Type Command /? for Help.

The log file indicates:

Thu Jan 29 4:37:23 PM Conversion Job Target file less than 50K - conversion failed.

Thu Jan 29 4:36:42 PM Job5 ReplayConverter.exe ?C:\Recordings\KGGG-FM\KGGG-FM Jan 29(2).asf?C:\Recordings\KGGG-FM\KGGG-FM Jan 29(2).asf.mp3?MP3-64?Q?TimLmt=5
Thu Jan 29 4:37:23 PM Conversion Job Target file less than 50K - conversion failed.

I would like to convert the asf to mp3 so I can play it on my phone for portable listening. help!

Cheryl Wester
01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Have you tested a smaller recording from the same site to see if it will convert? It could be that your system is not able to handle the conversion of such a large recording. Also, what version of converter are you using? You should probably contact tech support as they will need more information from you then can be sent in out forum. Thanks.

deadspace
01-30-2009, 12:43 PM
I have tried a few different tests to no avail.

1. smaller recording- 5 min, 10 min
2. different streaming radio station
3. un-installed and re-installed s/w

The computer runs WinXP Service Pack 3, and has 2Gb of RAM and a CPU of 2GHz, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

Have you tested a smaller recording from the same site to see if it will convert? It could be that your system is not able to handle the conversion of such a large recording. Also, what version of converter are you using? You should probably contact tech support as they will need more information from you then can be sent in out forum. Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
01-30-2009, 05:30 PM
You submitted a ticket on this that has been answered. Thanks for the input.

srw1138
07-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I have tried a few different tests to no avail.

1. smaller recording- 5 min, 10 min
2. different streaming radio station
3. un-installed and re-installed s/w

The computer runs WinXP Service Pack 3, and has 2Gb of RAM and a CPU of 2GHz, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

I am experiencing the same issue. My machine is very similar to yours. What was your solution?

Thanks,

nkkiegem123
07-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi srw1138. The admin suggested that you will just send a ticket to the help desk directly in order to get the proper solution.

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg