PDA

View Full Version : Can't start recording

Poma
01-21-2009, 05:52 AM
When I press "record->start recording" nothing happens. "record->stop recording" stays disabled. "Start recording" in lower left corner changes to "stop recording (and also icon turns red) but it does not capture anything. When I try "record->launch default browser" it says that I need to start recording first. How to solve this?

Tasha Heinlein
01-21-2009, 11:59 AM
Remember that the secret to using Replay Media Catcher is that you need to open the program AND click "start recording" BEFORE even going to the website that you want to record from. Are you using Vista And IE? This is the only instance that you would need to use media catcher to launch your browser.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Poma
01-23-2009, 06:07 AM
I do the following: Open Media Catcher; Click start recording; Open browser(tried IE, Firefox, Opera); Open YouTube; Open Video there; Watch it thru the end; Take a look at Media Cather;
After that I supposed to see there succesfully downloaded file but there is nothing.

Tasha Heinlein
01-23-2009, 11:10 PM
Please submit a support ticket (http://applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=39) so that I can get more info from you. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.