PDA

View Full Version : Blank video recorded

Hopeful
12-24-2008, 02:43 AM
I cannot record from WMP11. It looks like it's recording but when I play back the resulting wmv file the screen is blank. I tried disabling hardware acceleration but that stopped WMP from displaying the DVD movie.

I am using a Dell Latitude D810 laptop.

MatthewC1000
12-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I cannot record from WMP11. It looks like it's recording but when I play back the resulting wmv file the screen is blank. I tried disabling hardware acceleration but that stopped WMP from displaying the DVD movie.

I am using a Dell Latitude D810 laptop.

No screen recorder avail' works on Windows Media Player. Try PowerDVD...works there.

:)

ninov
01-05-2009, 09:56 AM
I have turned hardware acceleration on and off, Tried playing with WMP 9, Tried playing with PowerDVD, and I can not caputer video and audio from a DVD playing in my drive. Only captures the audio but the video screen is blank on replay of the capture file. Help!

MatthewC1000
01-05-2009, 06:24 PM
I have turned hardware acceleration on and off, Tried playing with WMP 9, Tried playing with PowerDVD, and I can not caputer video and audio from a DVD playing in my drive. Only captures the audio but the video screen is blank on replay of the capture file. Help!
You can rip a DVD video using RC w/AnyDVD/DVD43 running in the background.

Cheryl Wester
01-05-2009, 07:27 PM
If you continue to have this issue contact us at tech support. We are able to give you more individualized assistance if necessary.

ninov
01-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Thank you for directing me to technical support but I can not find on your web site, how to contact anyone. I dont' want to RIP a DVD as I'm only trying to get segments of DVDs into a format I can play on the computer. 1 minute here, 3 minutes there, etc. Not the entire DVD so I don't want to RIP.

How do I get my problem resolved?

Thanks.