PDA

View Full Version : An Ad for NetOptimizer Appears Each Time Replay Media Catcher 2024 is Started

Randy Radio
02-18-2024, 10:33 PM
I recently upgraded to Replay Media Catcher 2024.

Now whenever I start Replay Media Catcher 2024 it opens and runs OK, but also an ad page for something called NetOptimizer is opened. I can close the URL of the ad without any problem, but it's annoying to have to do that every time I run Replay Media Catcher 2024.

I cannot find how to make the ad stop appearing. Can anyone offer a solution?

endyr
02-20-2024, 02:53 AM
I recently upgraded to Replay Media Catcher 2024.

Now whenever I start Replay Media Catcher 2024 it opens and runs OK, but also an ad page for something called NetOptimizer is opened. I can close the URL of the ad without any problem, but it's annoying to have to do that every time I run Replay Media Catcher 2024.

I cannot find how to make the ad stop appearing. Can anyone offer a solution?

Scroll down the page that has the ad for NetOptimizer, and there is an option at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe the ad. That's all you need to do.

Skylark
02-22-2024, 07:33 AM
Scroll down the page that has the ad for NetOptimizer, and there is an option at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe the ad. That's all you need to do.

This does not work in the Edge browser and it's infuriating. The option is not remembered between each session. This kind of unwanted advertising is so unnecessary.