PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Scheduled Recordings Cannot Use Different Splitting Settings in Replay Radio 12

Dataman
01-18-2022, 03:17 PM
When applying splitting settings to a specific scheduled recording, those settings are being applied to other scheduled recordings.

Cheryl Wester
01-18-2022, 10:17 PM
Are you setting them up in the settings for all or in the settings for the one specific recording?

Dataman
01-20-2022, 04:42 PM
To directly answer the question, Split settings cannot be setup for all recordings. They can only be set for a specific recording.

When a recording is setup, specific settings are available for that specific recording. This is logical in that all recordings have unique instructions that need to be entered for that recording.

The problem is that the Split settings applied to recording Recording A will me changed to Split settings set in Recording B if Recording B is the last recording entered or modified and has different Split settings. In other words, the last recording to receive Split settings will have those Split settings applied not only to the intended recording but also the other recordings that are setup in the application.

Please note that I have only observed this issue with Split settings.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Cheryl Wester
01-22-2022, 09:19 AM
Thanks. I need to test this. I will pass on your concern to the developer. Thanks.