PDA

View Full Version : RMC Crashes with Yahoo Music

micromedia
12-22-2008, 08:27 PM
RMC will record 3 or 4 tracks then crash with a ntdll.dll error. Every time without fail.
I have to log off windows xp pro then log on , clear the cache and history (even use cclean) and try again with the same results.
Is anyone else seeing this?
I already sent in a ticket last week but so far no reply.

P.S. This is still a great product because for the most part it will record from other streaming sources fine. :)

Tasha Heinlein
12-22-2008, 10:17 PM
RMC will record 3 or 4 tracks then crash with a ntdll.dll error. Every time without fail.
I have to log off windows xp pro then log on , clear the cache and history (even use cclean) and try again with the same results.
Is anyone else seeing this?
I already sent in a ticket last week but so far no reply.

P.S. This is still a great product because for the most part it will record from other streaming sources fine. :)

All of our tickets are answered within a 24 hour period. Can you please send me a message with your ticket number so that I can look into this? Thank you!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

micromedia
12-24-2008, 07:20 PM
I resubmitted the ticket :)

Tasha Heinlein
12-25-2008, 09:29 PM
I resubmitted the ticket :)

Got it, thanks! For anyone else having trouble with this: Andy is looking into it. We're not sure why it's crashing at this point. I'll update this when we come up with some answers - thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.