PDA

View Full Version : Replay A/V tags songs from the radio, like Replay Music?

Kevin
12-20-2008, 01:08 PM
Hi. I recently received Replay A/V as an early christmas gift. It records stations that i set it to, but it does not have any luck automatically splitting songs like my demo of Replay Music did. What's up with that? Can I get the same cool feature in Replay A/V ? Can I trade down to Replay Music? That feature is all I really want.

I'm a little dissapointed because the person who bought it for me isn't comptuer savy, and I don't want to put them through any more (sending me codes, checking their dial-up email, etc.).

The stations I've tried are (Seattle area):

90.3 KEXP
89.5 KNHC
99.9 KISW
107.7 KNDD

They record as 'Stream Capture' with "Splitting" options set to "Split Shoutcast MP3 streams into individual songs". I'vew also tried different "After Recording, convert to: ... " options, with no change in tagging behavior. Is there something else that I need to install to get it to work?

Thank you for your time!
Kevin

Cheryl Wester
12-21-2008, 07:01 PM
Replay Av and Replay Music are two different programs and they are meant to record different items. Replay Music does an excellent job of tagging music. Replay AV will tag music if it is a Shoutcast station but it is also based on the metadata that is provided. Thanks.