PDA

View Full Version : Capturing form I-player?

luigy39
08-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Trying to download video programing from I-player, it was working 2 weeks ago, not anymore.

What do I need to do?

Radiograbber
08-11-2017, 02:39 AM
Version 7.0.0.18 has just been released with support for the new iPlayer streaming format. It works fine for me in Chrome for both TV and radio iPlayer.

The only issue that still hasn't been resolved is files not being named correctly, but I can do this manually with copy & paste.

luigy39
08-11-2017, 10:08 AM
Version 7.0.0.18 has just been released with support for the new iPlayer streaming format. It works fine for me in Chrome for both TV and radio iPlayer.

The only issue that still hasn't been resolved is files not being named correctly, but I can do this manually with copy & paste.

Thank you for your response. What do you mean you have to copy and paste, you mean the URl? Unfortunately The Trial Version does not download from iplayer, one would have to buy the product all over again and take a gamble and see if it really works, not cool. I paid for replay media like 3 years ago, I guess the $9.95 upgrade does not apply to me.

Cheryl Wester
08-11-2017, 07:35 PM
You do need to use the latest version for iPlayer. If you do have an issue please do contact tech support with details so we can assist you.

Radiograbber
08-12-2017, 12:17 AM
What do you mean you have to copy and paste, you mean the URl?

The files are given generic names so I have to manually change them, which I do by copying the programme / episode name from the web page and pasting into the file name. (I usually paste it into Notepad first to edit the text as needed.)

luigy39
08-13-2017, 08:35 AM
The files are given generic names so I have to manually change them, which I do by copying the programme / episode name from the web page and pasting into the file name. (I usually paste it into Notepad first to edit the text as needed.)

Thank you, I updated the player and everything is back to normal.:)