PDA

View Full Version : Record Jibjab?

jedi5
12-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Anyone know if this RMC can record video off the Jibjab website? I created a little video on elyourself.jibjab.com but I can't seem to record my video.

I can get the ads no problem but not my video. When I try to record my video that I created, it records the demo version instead.

Thanks

MatthewC1000
12-19-2008, 08:03 PM
Anyone know if this RMC can record video off the Jibjab website? I created a little video on elyourself.jibjab.com but I can't seem to record my video.

I can get the ads no problem but not my video. When I try to record my video that I created, it records the demo version instead.

Thanks

Jibjab.com streams the files in .swf but, they use protected streaming protocols...
that RMC doesn't pickup like Joost.com...;) which streams in .mp4 now, uses protected Adobe patented Flash files which uses a more sophisticated scrambled libacodecs...which can not be played via Regular FLV players.

Tasha Heinlein
12-19-2008, 09:14 PM

Thanks

It won't capture the photos that you have added. It will only capture the "original version". You need to use a screen capture program:

http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/index.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.