PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly Nothing works!

TonyVee
08-23-2016, 01:27 AM
I've tried IE Firefox and Edge on several sites that have worked in the past but a few days ago nothing works/ RMC appears to be downloading but after a period of time download stops and a red X appears next to file/ What's going on here?

Cheryl Wester
08-23-2016, 07:40 AM
What version of the program are you using? What link are you trying to capture? Did you clean out your browser cache?

TonyVee
08-23-2016, 09:25 PM
Duh! I overlooked the simplest solution

There's a few annoying issues maybe you can help me with/
I'm using the most up to date version/ Whenever I open a webpage the program starts recording the page even if no video is playing or selected
Another bug is whenever the program is restarted downloads that have been deleted or removed reappear with a blue encircled X before the file name
Any help with these issues?

Cheryl Wester
08-24-2016, 09:55 PM
When it is doing that it is picking up files that are running in the background of the browser page. Turn off for it to start recording automatically in the settings of the program under personalization.

TonyVee
08-25-2016, 02:27 AM
Excuse me but turn of what? The auto button in upper left? I tried that and nothing records/
I tried attaching a RVC screen grab from from my desk top and couldn't insert image/ Program would only allow a URL

Cheryl Wester
08-25-2016, 08:30 PM
Please verify the program. In the last comment you mentioned RVC and not Replay Media Catcher.

TonyVee
08-25-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm talking about RMC
not RVC