PDA

View Full Version : Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time

svenska
12-16-2008, 09:44 PM
I've managed to record two files since installing Freecorder. I continually receive the following error message:

"Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time."

How do I resolve this problem please? :confused:

Tasha Heinlein
12-16-2008, 09:54 PM
I've managed to record two files since installing Freecorder. I continually receive the following error message:

"Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio! You may only run one Freecorder at a time."

How do I resolve this problem please? :confused:

You can either reboot, or open task manager, find freecorder.exe and end task on it.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Jeff Lenney
12-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Actually,

With regards to your issue, Do you have Replay AV or Replay Music installed on your computer? If you do they need to be closed n order to use the toolbar. Also, make sure when you are done recording that you select stop. If you still have this issue, let us know!

svenska
12-16-2008, 10:03 PM
I don't have Replay AV programming on my computer unless Freecorder installed it as part of the install.

When I continued to receive the error message the first place I visited was Task Manager and there wasn't a listing for Freecorder shown.

svenska
12-16-2008, 10:10 PM
Tasha,

Are you suggesting that each time I complete a recording and wish to record from another source I need to visit Task Manager and End Process Freecorder.exe? That seems very awkward to me. Is this a problem with Mozilla alone or is it also present with other browsers?

Motavator
12-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Not sure if this will help you but I found that if you have the Freecoder active in your tool bar Replay music will not work. Seems to be a conflict with the audio driver. Cure, Just dont show the freecoder toolbar on your browser at the same time of using Replay music. Firefox and IE7.