PDA

View Full Version : Problems recording streaming content with RMC 6 -

frnorke
04-05-2015, 06:15 PM
When trying to record streaming content (mp4) I receive the following error:
*** THIS SITE MAY USE ANTI-LEACH FEATURES. Enter <site name>.com as a secure site with file extension mp4 in the settings and try again. ***

This is a site that requires a username/password for some content (which I have). I don't see where in RMC6 I enter this site as a secure site with file extension mp4. Also, for specific sites that require username/password is there a place to configure the username/password credentials in order to authenticate the stream (or is that not required)?

Lastly, I'm running Symmantec Endpoint Protection, is there a guide on how to configure a rule for RMC6 (actually all of the Applian products within the Applian Director suite) in order that inbound/outbound traffic is not blocked/filtered?

Does RMC6 put a proxy between the client browser and the server in order to intercept content (I'm not sure if that's company confidential; just asking)? Thanks.

vr,
frnorke

Cheryl Wester
04-05-2015, 08:49 PM
You have a lot of detailed questions that are best answered by tech support for your program. Please do contact them and then you can share your response here for others. Thanks.