PDA

View Full Version : ANTI-LEACH FEATURES for KRLA

ryalch
08-15-2014, 05:14 PM
2 Days ago, I lost the ability to record from KRLA.

The remote server returned an error (404) Not Found
*** THIS SITE MAY USE ANTI-LEACH FEATURES. Enter com as a secure site with file extension under Tools > Settings menu and try again ***

I have no idea what is an ANTI-LEACH Feature and which Tools tab? Replay Radio or Internet Explorer?
If the former, I did not see anything concerning secure sites.
If the latter, it did not work

Cheryl Wester
08-15-2014, 06:59 PM
I have never seen or heard of that error before. I have updated the Media Guide for this station, however. Please do delete what you have and then add it again. I just tested it and it did a Direct Download without an issue.

ryalch
08-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks. It works now.

Maine63
03-16-2021, 03:30 AM
2 Days ago, I lost the ability to record from KRLA.

The remote server returned an error (404) Not Found
*** THIS SITE MAY USE ANTI-LEACH FEATURES. Enter com as a secure site with file extension under Tools > Settings menu and try again ***

I have no idea what is an ANTI-LEACH Feature and which Tools tab? Replay Radio or Internet Explorer?
If the former, I did not see anything concerning secure sites.
If the latter, it did not work

Hi, I'm getting the same Anti Leach error message now when i try to record KOKZ. Can this be fixed as well? Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
03-17-2021, 04:10 PM
There is more than one link for KRLA. When I pull it up there are three. I tried the last one and it worked without an issue. Do give that one a try. Thanks.
Also, we need to track issues and when you have one that our customers can't help you with it is best to open up a support ticket.