PDA

View Full Version : Subtitles are not recorded with RMC

goranax
07-24-2014, 08:35 AM
I downloaded two videos using Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 7) from a Swedish site. I could click on the site to decide if I wanted subtitles or not. I clicked YES and could see the subtitles on the web browser. However, there were no subtitles on the downloaded video. Why? What can I do?

Cheryl Wester
07-24-2014, 08:47 AM
When this happens it normally means that the subtitles and the video stream are coming from two different URLs. You might want to give Replay Video Capture a try and see if it works for you. Also, if you provide the link we would be glad to test it for you.

Jeff Lenney
07-24-2014, 07:10 PM
I downloaded two videos using Internet Explorer 10 (Windows 7) from a Swedish site. I could click on the site to decide if I wanted subtitles or not. I clicked YES and could see the subtitles on the web browser. However, there were no subtitles on the downloaded video. Why? What can I do?

Basically, the sub-titles are an OVERLAY and not part of the original recording. As Cheryl pointed out, you'd want to use Replay Video Capture (http://applian.com/replay-video-capture/) to get a recording of the video WITH the sub-titles

Hope this helps! :)