PDA

View Full Version : Getting Glitches and Repeats

MinorKey
01-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Hello,

I'm completely new to this program. Today is the day I bought it and this is also the first video/audio capturing program I have installed.
I'm pleased, it is very straightforward and looks easy to use, however I'm experiencing some problems - not with the program itself - I think it has something to do with the stream I'm trying to capture.
Here is how I've been going at it:
1. I have turned on browser monitoring.
2. I have navigated to the URL with the video.
3. The video has been detected and downloaded without any problems. (as FLV)
4. When playing it back I'm getting glitches and loops. It looks and sounds as not all the data has been downloaded because weird jumps occur once in a while in the video (quite often actually) - as if a second or two has been cut out from the video. Furthermore, once in a while a little portion of the video gets repeated. Its only a few seconds, but then it jumps approximately back to the point where the video should continue.

I hope it makes some sense to someone. When using the FLV-fixing tools with the default settings, I only get a new additional type of glitches - no audio or video for a moment, otherwise everything stays as before - the jumps and 'loops' are still present.
I haven't changed any setting in the program other than the output folder.

Any help is appreciated!

Jeff Lenney
01-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Hey there - sorry to hear you're having this issue - Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?

dwaynnyt
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Hi Minor, it could be an issue with the site. Some sites have tons of encryption set which will make it difficult to record. Any update on the URL please? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif