PDA

View Full Version : Need help quickly

PaulS156
12-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Hello - I'm having trouble converting .flv files from RMC to DVD. I've tried using programs such as Nero and ConvertXtoDVD. Some .flv files can be added to those programs just fine whereas others will not. For example, I can add 30 Rock, Season 2, episodes 1-5 to either program, but not 6, and Fringe episodes 1-5 add just fine, but not 6-10. Both TV shows I got from Hulu. Please, how can I get all the episodes to be able to be converted to DVD? Thank you.

Jeff Lenney
12-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi Paul

Can you give us a bit more detail as to what software you have and are using?

What version of Replay Media Catcher do you have?
Are you trying to use the built in converter?
If you have the built in converter, what formats specifically are you trying to convert to?

If you have RMC 3.10 or BELOW, are you also using Replay Converter to convert?

We're not able to support/give advice on converter software that is not ours. If Replay Media Catcher is recording succesfully, it's doing it's job.

Please follow up with more details, as stated above, and we'll see if we can get you pointed in the right direction. :)

PaulS156
12-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Hello - I am using version 3.01. I didn't know version 3.2 was out. I haven't tried the converter yet but will. I'm trying to convert it to TV Same Quality (MPEG 2) in the Select New Format of the converter. I wil try it and keep you posted.

Tasha Heinlein
12-13-2008, 09:55 PM
Hello - I am using version 3.01. I didn't know version 3.2 was out. I haven't tried the converter yet but will. I'm trying to convert it to TV Same Quality (MPEG 2) in the Select New Format of the converter. I wil try it and keep you posted.

3.01 is the latest version of Media Catcher...THERE IS NO VERSION 3.2! Just don't want people to get confused!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Jeff Lenney
12-13-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry, I mis-typed, there is no 3.20 for Replay Media Catcher.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion. :)