PDA

View Full Version : Replay music 6 wont tagg my recorded songs correctly.

kortex
12-15-2013, 05:40 AM
Hello i have a problem i hope you can help me with! It is very strange and i cant seem to find a sulution...

So i just bought Replay Music 6 and when i record a song with it from spotify it auto taggs them correctly in the proram but when i go to the folder where i saved the ripped files it just says
"Not recognized-track1.mp3" but in replay it is tagged correctly..

So why wont the finished songs be tagged correctly in my folder? very strange... I hope you can help me, i read some of the tutorials and so here on the site and i belive my settings are correct.

Cheryl Wester
12-15-2013, 10:35 AM
It sounds like the music is using a different ID tag then your system takes. A way to test this is to see if iTunes has the music tagged correctly. If it does then that is the case. Thanks.

kortex
12-16-2013, 01:38 PM
how can i check this?

Should i check the box add to itunes thingy in before starting to record my streams and then open up itunes and play them from there?

dwaynnyt
12-17-2013, 10:47 AM
You can do that or just add the single song to iTunes to see if the correct tagging is there. What OS are you using by the way? Creating a support ticket to further dig in to this might help too. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

kortex
12-18-2013, 03:29 PM
I'm using windows 7, should i press the check-box to add them to my i-tunes playlist and then what? Open i-tunes and check? All i want is the files to get the right name in my folders when i have riped them so i know what is what.. :(