PDA

View Full Version : Definitive "You Tube" Fix

dwpmusic
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Okay guys, what is the definitive fix for the You Tube problem? Up until a few days ago RMC was working perfectly for capturing You Tube videos. Now it doesn't work at all. What has You Tube done to change things and what do we do to record their videos? RMC is just about useless to me if there is not a work around for this problem. It still functions perfectly on other sites. I am running V5.0.1.7

Jeff Lenney
11-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Okay guys, what is the definitive fix for the You Tube problem? Up until a few days ago RMC was working perfectly for capturing You Tube videos. Now it doesn't work at all. What has You Tube done to change things and what do we do to record their videos? RMC is just about useless to me if there is not a work around for this problem. It still functions perfectly on other sites. I am running V5.0.1.7

I'm able to use it just fine - Please use the technical support section of the website to submit your tech support ticket and include your record log file - they'll look into it further with you :-)

http://applian.com/support.php

VCN
11-23-2013, 07:25 AM

Have you tried V5.0.1.19?
I had problems with YT until it was upgraded .... HTTP setting needs to be set in 'raw' mode.
However, there are still a few (minor) hiccups ... Unlike previous versions, this one downloaded into mp4 format; the DL's multiple times, including FLV - If anyone know of a fix to prevent this from happening, I'd appreciate some tips.

dwaynnyt
11-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Hi Dwp, it could be with that specific video url alone. Can you also post here the URL that you're trying to work on? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif