PDA

View Full Version : Set an auto restart

linzc
11-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Is there anyway to set an auto restart on a flv live stream download? Basically there is a site which I can use RMC (4 and 5) on, which is happily able to download the stream once I have logged in and started a live flv rtmp video stream. So RMC picks up all the rtmp stream info ok and authenticates properly, and so is able to capture the stream perfectly.

The thing is the live stream may occasionally be dropped by the server for various reasons, but as long as I remain logged into the site in my web browser, the rtmp authentication info stays the same. So I can manually use the "restart" feature on the file to start the new stream. I don't have to open the video stream webpage again at all. In fact rtmp on a restart will sit there waiting for the server to start broadcasting.

The only thing that is missing is I still have to press the restart button by right clicking on the file and pressing restart. If it was able to set it to do it automatically, I could download the whole live stream for a whole day if I wanted.

Is there anyway to do that?

dwaynnyt
11-16-2013, 08:25 AM
Hi Linzc, I explored options about the autorestart but I could find one. How about if you do this under Windows Task Scheduler instead? https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif