PDA

View Full Version : rvc7 - background mode

joko
10-02-2013, 10:23 AM
the background mode does not work for me. I enabled the background mode in the settings and closed RVC after this change. But RVC does not reopen in background mode as described in the demo. Starting RVC again I get the message "background mode cannot be setup! Right click your desktop then click Personalize and select a Windows Aero theme".
But I use already a Aero theme for Vista.
What can be the problem ?

With which Aero theme can somebody use the background mode ?

Cheryl Wester
10-03-2013, 06:07 PM
Set it up for the aero theme and it will work. It doesn't matter what one you select.

joko
10-04-2013, 10:08 AM
Set it up for the aero theme and it will work. It doesn't matter what one you select.
I have setup my PC with a Windows-Aero theme ... but RVC does not work. After starting RVC and closing the Welcome! window I get the message, that the program VideoClone setup - vcbasic.exe (Applian Technologies Inc.) has done an action, which requires a temporary change to Windows Vista Basis and if this programm will exit I would automatically get back the Windows-Aero theme.

Do you have any idea, what can be the reason for this behavior of vcbasic.exe ?
What can I do now ?

Cheryl Wester
10-04-2013, 06:25 PM
Do you also have video clone installed? Is it closed and not in the taskbar when opening Replay Video Capture. Thanks.

joko
10-05-2013, 12:52 AM
Do you also have video clone installed? Is it closed and not in the taskbar when opening Replay Video Capture. Thanks.
No, I have not installed video clone and it can't be therefore in the taskbar when opening RVC. I think I am right that vcbasic.exe is part of RVC 7 ?
servus.

Cheryl Wester
10-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Please do a fresh install of the program. Uninstall and reboot first. Verify it is allowed in your firewall. Now, give it a try.