PDA

View Full Version : Recording or downloading from MOG

Fredolin
07-03-2013, 01:23 AM
I have trouble getting music properly from MOG. If i try to record, the beginning of the tracks are chopped off (As usual with Replay), and when i set the program to download, nothing happens. What shall i do??

crs
07-03-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey -

Internet Downloading of MOG works fine here as does Audio Recording.

As Mog streams RTMP (which results in an FLV file) it is actually more convenient to use Audio recording (which results in MP3), no conversion is then required, quality is the same as what is streamed (if your streaming 320Kbs from mog from a premium account then change your MP3 output in the Settings > Audio to 320kbs). You switch to audio recording mode via the drop down recording type menu in the library toolbar. Then click the Start button. Note that Audio recording is not stereo mixed - sounds from other applications (email chimes etc) will not end up in your recordings and the quality recorded is exactly the same as what the application is playing to your pc's sound system - note above about changing the mp3 output quality though if your streaming 320kbs from mog.

If your still having problems then I suggest you lodge a support ticket with your debug logs stating what your trying to do.

HTH

- CRS