PDA

View Full Version : Replay Mediacatcher 5.0.0.89 is not working too great... launched too soon!?

sherlizz
05-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Hi,
Already contacted tech support about the following. Only got a reply about not being able to connect yesterday with RMC and it telling me my internet connection didn't work.

I always wait a while before using new versions... so when I install most bugs have been fixed.
Used it yesterday and boy, was I dissatisfied compared to v 4 and the previous versions.
Sorry to say, but it's not an improvement. In my mind it has been launched way too soon.

One of the issues, already mentioned by someone else: the download is incredibly slow.
Mostly downloads are in the basket in a couple of secs (of course dependant on how big the file is).
Now it downloads at the same rate as the audio/video plays. NOT an option of course.

Had problems with the software today. I'm connected to internet and Replay Media catcher (v 4 and v 5) want me to BUY???
Strange, I've bought this software a long time ago.
Okay suddenly after a while it started working. Any idea why this should be happening?

More issues...

** The audio download is not as an .mp3 but as .flv...??? (also found this issue mentioned on the forum)
** seems that capturing the titles have become also worse. This is an existing problem with RMC, but it seems to have gotten worse.

I haven't checked everything yet of this new version.
But I really dislike the interface and how it works.
Glad I still have v 4 installed.
Keep the good things of previous versions.
V 5 is not an improvement.
Love your software, got all of your programmes, including WMRecorder.
Keep everything in good shape.

VERSION 4 quirk:
Oh, there's this issue with RMC 4 (since april - before I installed v 5).
An error with ffmpeg.exe....
Will search on the forum. If it has been answered don't worry. I
If not, please help me out.