PDA

View Full Version : Replay Video Capture

Bayman
05-21-2013, 03:55 AM
I have downloaded the Demo for Replay Video Capture and have installed it.....

However when I try to bring it up to try the program out for some reason it doesn't come up for me to test it.....

Would appreciate any help to solve my issue...

I am using WinXp...

Thanks

Cheryl Wester
05-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Are you getting an error message? Are you running the program under an admin account? What happens when you try and open it? Have you rebooted your system?

Bayman
05-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Are you getting an error message? Are you running the program under an admin account? What happens when you try and open it? Have you rebooted your system?

I am not getting an error message.

I am not running the program under an admin account.

When I try to open it, nothing happens.

I have rebooted my system, I have removed it via Control Panel and reinstalled it a couple of times, after each time I rebooted my system.

Jeff Lenney
05-21-2013, 11:13 PM
Please run Replay Video under admin mode - it is required in order to use it properly.

Bayman
05-22-2013, 09:33 AM
I am the only user on this computer, my name(I) am the Administrator......Nothing happens when I select the program.....

Cheryl Wester
05-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Are you opening it from a shortcut? If so see what happens if you open it from the .exe file in Program Files for it. Also, have you tried an uninstall and reboot and fresh install? If not give that a try.

Bayman
05-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Are you opening it from a shortcut? If so see what happens if you open it from the .exe file in Program Files for it. Also, have you tried an uninstall and reboot and fresh install? If not give that a try.

Yes, I am trying to open using the shortcut....

I also tried opening it in the Programs Directory by double clicking RVC.exe, again no menu came up, I also tried ReplayVideo.exe but got an error msg from that one..

Tried an uninstall and reboot and fresh install, still not working.....

I am thinking about upgrading to either Windows 7 or 8, does Replay Video Capture work on those operating systems?

Cheryl Wester
05-25-2013, 07:17 AM
yes, it does work with the other. Please do contact tech support. We will also need to know what the error message is that you received. Thanks.