PDA

View Full Version : ripping from spotify

blazegmc
05-09-2013, 09:40 AM
so after seeing all the press over the last two days about ripping from spotify i was AMAZED to see that its still all "new news"... never mind replay music and waiting for tracks to finish playing.... i been doing this with replay media catcher and downloading a track in about five seconds since their browser player was launched.......... WITHOUT going into a load of detail PLEASE tell me im not the only one here whos figured this out.

cdeviney
05-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Please Share your 'how-to" ?

jamertroy
05-18-2013, 06:36 AM
For spotify, use Replay Music. Not sure yet why RMC doesn't work there. https://imagicon.info/cat/14-16/1.gif

blazegmc
05-19-2013, 03:21 AM
im not sure i want everyone knowing HOW to do it ...... because id miss out BIG time if spotify close the hole...... i just cant believe im the only one whos worked out how to do it.... heres a little video showing me doing it........not HOW to do it, just that i CAN do it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obofoktRWnc

cdeviney
05-19-2013, 03:45 AM
im not sure i want everyone knowing HOW to do it ...... because id miss out BIG time if spotify close the hole...... i just cant believe im the only one whos worked out how to do it.... heres a little video showing me doing it........not HOW to do it, just that i CAN do it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obofoktRWnc

It appears that you are using Replay Video Capture, NOT Replay Media Capture.

You started this thread under Replay Media Capture.

blazegmc
05-19-2013, 04:16 AM
no i used REPLAY VIDEO CAPTURE to record what i was doing......... i use RVC to record all my youtube videos....... i used REPLAY MEDIA to rip the music and that video was done in real time, so the four tracks were ripped in 90 seconds or however long my video was....

Shellie Heggenberger
05-23-2013, 04:22 PM
Unfortunately, Replay Media Catcher cannot capture streams from Spotify, the stream is protected.
We recommend using Replay Music.

blazegmc
05-24-2013, 12:53 PM
previous versions of RMC can , as my video shows.

cdeviney
06-05-2013, 06:06 PM
previous versions of RMC can , as my video shows.

I have Replay Media Catcher 4.4.5 and free Spotify...no can do :(

paddyb
08-05-2016, 04:34 AM
I've found that RMC can capture the MP3 streams from Spotify, but nothing will play them. Is there any way to remove the encryption?

Cheryl Wester
08-05-2016, 01:22 PM
They should play for you. I record from them all the time without an issue. Try a different player. I personally use either VLC or windows media.

paddyb
08-06-2016, 02:46 AM
They should play for you. I record from them all the time without an issue. Try a different player. I personally use either VLC or windows media.

Thanks Cheryl

I've tried with VLC and Window Media, nothing works. These are the streams downloaded using Stream Recorder rather than recorded with Audio Recorder mode. I know audio recorder will work, but i was hoping to capture the original stream so that there no loss of quality and I don't get problems with splitting etc.

Cheryl Wester
08-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Spotify has changed. You are going to need to use audio capture. Thanks.