PDA

View Full Version : Fancast.com Behaving Oddly

whyme
12-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Fancast is acting strangely. When clicking any of their files, media catcher will appear to grab the files (3 copies of the same file at once), but it does not appear to be recording anything. However, I have an upload/download meter that shows definite activity is taking place, it just does not register in the media catcher window. When right clicking each file in media catcher, it will show "Starting to download RTMP stream.." with nothing else in that window.
Eventually, if allowed to sit, the media catcher window will show the actually activity that was taking place and the file will complete it's recording. This has occured with every file at Fancast this week. Last week, it behaved normally.
I am presently recording Veronica Mars "My Big Fat Greek Rush Week". Is there some fix for this?

MatthewC1000
12-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Fancast is acting strangely. When clicking any of their files, media catcher will appear to grab the files (3 copies of the same file at once), but it does not appear to be recording anything. However, I have an upload/download meter that shows definite activity is taking place, it just does not register in the media catcher window. When right clicking each file in media catcher, it will show "Starting to download RTMP stream.." with nothing else in that window.
Eventually, if allowed to sit, the media catcher window will show the actually activity that was taking place and the file will complete it's recording. This has occured with every file at Fancast this week. Last week, it behaved normally.
I am presently recording Veronica Mars "My Big Fat Greek Rush Week". Is there some fix for this?

Welcome to the forum! :) Nice nick name btw :D
You're right,
It doesn't work there....sorry. :( Wait for a fix.