PDA

View Full Version : Won't record Shoutcast

siclmn
11-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Replay Music won't record Shoutcast. The advertising said it would record anything. It only records from the 6 sites that they list. This is the demo version. What should I do?:eek:

siclmn
11-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Replay Media Catcher 4 which I have, will record Shoutcast for 5 min and then it will say canceled by user. No tagging of course.

Cheryl Wester
11-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Are you using the WIN AUDIO DRIVER? If not give that a try. Then just go to the link you want to capture from.

siclmn
11-23-2012, 11:17 PM
So I have a realtek sound card with a realtek driver. You want me to get a win driver for that?
I have looked and all I can find is realtek drivers for it. Is there a link for win drivers that fit a realtek card?

Cheryl Wester
11-24-2012, 10:16 AM
Replay Music has the WIN AUDIO DRIVER in it. Go to settings and select input source. Thanks.

siclmn
11-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Hey, that did the trick! I don't know why I can't figure out these simple things by myself.
I will now be buying the program.

Jeff Lenney
11-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Hey, that did the trick! I don't know why I can't figure out these simple things by myself.
I will now be buying the program.

Wonderful - glad we were able to help out (Or Cheryl, I should say) :-)

siclmn
11-24-2012, 12:42 PM
OK, new problem, It now says does not recognize internet connection can't tag songs. How can this be? It is recording music so it is connected to the internet.
I just tried turning off Nortons and it did not fix anything. Also no splitting going on. I checked and no proxy server. Recording Shoutcast.

Cheryl Wester
11-24-2012, 03:35 PM
radio stations will not tag and split songs. This is due to how they stream without a definitive silence between the songs. You are able to select the manual split for this. It works great on sites such as Pandora or Rhapsody.