Thread: RMC great problems : RMC opened freezes IE,Firefox,K-Meleon,Gmail

Exclamation RMC great problems : RMC opened freezes IE,Firefox,K-Meleon,Gmail

I used it for years but now it is quite impossible.
    Why?
    -not want record
    -RMC opened freezes IE,Firefox,K-Meleon,Gmail...
    -I have to close it and use TaskManager to reopen browsers...
    -when I reinstalled my OS I installed RMC 3.11 and it was working, with ThreatFire on...after only some days it began to act as mensioned above.
    -it seems that an update of FlashPlayer is creating such behaviour and although I have a Ghost made I cannot use it anytime FP updates...at any 2-3 days...
    Pls help me to learn what to do to avoid such "pleasures" as I did all you advise in TechnicalSupport and Troubleshooting, but no use.
    Roxana

Default Re: RMC great problems : RMC opened freezes IE,Firefox,K-Meleon,Gmail

Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.

I already wrote that I already passed step by step what was given in support/troubleshoting.
    Pls help me enabling good use of RMC or make a new version working without freezing browsers/gmail/etc.
    Waiting good news.
    Roxana

Continue to create GREAT PROBLEMS.
    Only opening RMC freezes everything connected to net.
    That is a very BAS version.
    Pls do something.
    Roxana

Quote Originally Posted by rocsana View Post
    I already wrote that I already passed step by step what was given in support/troubleshoting.
    Pls help me enabling good use of RMC or make a new version working without freezing browsers/gmail/etc.
    You didn't mention anything you have done...

ThreatFire is well known for giving problems:
    https://forum.applian.com/showthread...=3241#post3241

I am having the same problem..Browser loads slowly, sometimes not at all. Trying to direct the browser to a site like YOUTUBE will usually lock it up. I run Vista 64bit and have never had this problem (running Media Catcher for over a year) until recently.

Red face Re: RMC great problems : RMC opened freezes IE,Firefox,K-Meleon,Gmail

Hmmm ok..I run avast anit-virus and tried disabling all the modules, that didnt work. I deactivated the avast software, then rebooted and it seemed to clear up the problem YAY

Quote Originally Posted by xdocbombay View Post
    Hmmm ok..I run avast anit-virus and tried disabling all the modules, that didnt work. I deactivated the avast software, then rebooted and it seemed to clear up the problem YAY
    I highly recommend to contact Avast and request to fix the problems that it causes to RMC and browsers.

Also note that you shoudn't have this problem with Replay Media Catcher 4.