Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sirius Login Error: couldn't parse login page

YIPPEEE! Thanks for so quickly resolving the problem. As one who is in my 30 "trial" period, I'm even more convinced than before that this is a terrific product!

I am not worthy.

I am not worthy.

I am not worthy.

Thank you so very much. You just saved Sirius from losing a customer.

Thanks for a prompt response. I too record The Howard Stern Show every day for replay on my Sonos whole-house audio system, and Replay A/V is the best program for the job. I only had to use the "record from speaker output" method for two days of live shows. In contrast, Sonos took two weeks to update their Sirius channel lineup after the last big change, and I consider them one of the finest companies around when it comes to customer service.

Default Fixed in record time

You guys are great. After realizing the depth of the Sirius problem you put up a patch in a couple of days. I only wish other product makers would take care of their issues in such a timely well mannered fashion. My hats off to you guys for having a great problem and a class act crew.
    Link to update is
    http://applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

Default Thank you

I have been recording Howard for a few months now and this is the first "glitch" I ran into. I am impressed at how how fast you resolved the problem.. It's always nice to be on the fence about purchasing something and to later find out you made the right choice..

Smile

Thank you to the Applian Software staff for such a quick turnaround on this fix. You guys are awesome. Replay A/V is the best piece of software I own!

Wow, this version works like a charm.
    Thank you, thank you, Applian does it again !

I'm getting a "page not found" error when I try to download the update. It may just be busy - I'll try again later! Well done on developing the fix, and giving us solid workaround advice for the interim. Thanks to Applian!

Default Still getting "couldn't parse login page" error

Am I doing something wrong? I actually uninstalled Replay A/V, Replay Converter, WinPCap, deleted the directory folders/files and re-booted. I then re-installed from the RAVSetup file I downloaded yesterday (version 8.43). Still getting the error message. I also noticed that after I re-installed everything, in the the Edit Show Properties: Sirius box, my log-in ID and password were already there... why??? HELP!!! I can't record HOWARD!!!

You might try viewing the log file for the recording, available from a right-click on the show entry. It may give more insight into the message you are getting back from Sirius. I know looking at the log alerted me to a "Exceeded Daily Logins" message that was not reported by the results on the show entry (where the "couldn't parse" error is shown).