Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3.2 Not Converting

Default 3.2 Not Converting

Have installed Replay AV 8.5, and Converter 3.2. What am I missing? With the previous versions, conversions started immediately after the recording ended. Now, no conversions occur.
    Further, even if I open Convert/Transfer from the show's right-click menu, the converter opens, and tells me it will start in the background in a few seconds, bit it never does. The only way I can convert files is to open the stand-alone converter, import the files and convert. That works.

Bu the way, do you ever reply to questions submitted through your web site support emails process?

We pride ourselves on our tech support and in responding to tickets in a timely manner. Please send me a ticket number by private message and I will see what happened to your ticket. Thanks. Did you get a response back saying that you would hear from us soon? If you didn't your ticket probably didn't make it to us-or check your junk email.

We have an upate to 8.5 that we just uploaded this morning. Please give it a try and it should do your conversion for you.

http://www.applian.com/replay-av/demo.php

If you still have a problem contact tech support with the detailed information we will need to assist you.

I updated from 8.4x to 8.5 and then saw i had to upgrade my replay converter to 3.x to get it to work with Replay AV 8.5 so I spent the $10 to upgrade that.

I ran into this same problem you did, so as a fix i updated to 8.53 and now it says i Need to spend another $10 for the new version of Replay AV...so im back to a demo version of replay av unless i downgrade and if i have to do that then i wasted $10 on the converter upgrade that i bought ONLY so i could use it with 8.5 which coincidentally was bugged and wouldnt do the conversions.

something doesn't seem right here...i emailed support 2 days ago and didnt hear back so i figured i would post here.

Hi

Please send me a private message if you haven't heard back with your email info you used to purchase it. I will make sure you get the correct code if one hasn't been issued already. Thanks.

Default Cant drag files into converter

Just bought the "capture" pack after trying your demo and finding it very useful. however, now I can;t seem to be able to find the files that media catcher has saved, xcept for in the window proper, which can't be dragged into the converter. When i try to add files cant find the files saved by Media Catcher in my documents. On the log it reads:
    [[FONT="Arial"][LIST][*]B]]Sun Nov 23 3:52:25 AM [mp3 @ 0x99aa10]Could not find codec parameters (Audio: mp1, s16, 32 kb/s)[*]C:\Program Files\Replay Media Catcher\MediaCatcher.exe: could not find codec parameters
    [*]Sun Nov 23 3:52:25 AM The operation completed successfully.[/B
    [/B]]

May be it was successfull, but I wouldn;t know where to find it. pls help!

Go to your Tools-settings. At the top is where you have saved your file. You will know if it was a successful file as when it is finished recording it you have a green check mark to the left of the file name. Also, are you able to play back the file from Media Catcher? If not let us know. Thanks.

Default Converter 3 crashes

I'm also getting problems since I upgraded to 8.5 and Converter 3.
    As it tries to convert radio stream ASF to MP3 following a recording Converter crashes. If I try to manually convert file, it fails and the log states " could not find codec parameters".
    I've entered a ticket, but has anyone else had the problem and found a fix?
    I've re-installed, but no difference. The older version never had a problem!

Default Converter 3 not working

At first upgrading to A/V 8.52 fixed the auto conversation issue, but after using it a few days it is back to not converting files. I noticed within AV8, in the Tools menu, Converter will not open. I can only open Converter 3 outside AV8 and convert from there.

Quote Originally Posted by bomasa View Post
    Have installed Replay AV 8.5, and Converter 3.2. What am I missing? With the previous versions, conversions started immediately after the recording ended. Now, no conversions occur.
    Further, even if I open Convert/Transfer from the show's right-click menu, the converter opens, and tells me it will start in the background in a few seconds, bit it never does. The only way I can convert files is to open the stand-alone converter, import the files and convert. That works.

Bu the way, do you ever reply to questions submitted through your web site support emails process?
    I think I am having the same problem as bomasa. The converter won't work automatically after a program ends. I get a message that the converter has stopped working. I can do it manually by opening the converter, locating the file, converting it and then importing it to itunes. What a pain in the backside!! How can I fix this? Thanks.

I am now having the same problem. I upgraded to replay 8.52 and replay converter 3.2 a few weeks ago and everything has been fine until today (Monday). I recorded a show yesterday and it converted fine but now converter crashes every time converting directly from 8.52.

Most of the shows I record are through the night (in the US) and I like it recorded, converted and imported to iTunes so I'm ready to listen as soon as I get to work. I don't want to have to get up extra early to convert the files manually.

Is there a fix available?