Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay Music tells me to shut down Firefox

Default Replay Music tells me to shut down Firefox

Just downloaded and installed Replay Music. When I try to run it it tells me to shut down Firefox. If I decline to do so Replay Music shuts down. Is this a bug ?

Default Re: Replay Music tells me to shut down Firefox

No. It wants you to use our browser. It also insures that you start the program the correct way for successful recording.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    No. It wants you to use our browser. It also insures that you start the program the correct way for successful recording.
    So what do I do if I want to continue using Firefox while Replay Music is running ?

Do you want to use it with our program or in addition to using our browser to record Replay Music? If you want to use it with change it to your browser in the settings of our program. If you want to use it in addition to our browser after it starts to record using our browser then open up your other browser.

And if you don't want ReplayMusic to only record from Spotify and not from the browser (like I do) go to Settíngs > Input and uncheck "Record from Browser". This will remove the pop-up when starting RM whle the browser is already open.

it does the same thing with me, too.

Do use what Captricorn has suggested and that should correct the issue. Thanks.

Cheryl - I believe your reply is incomplete ---- "use it with change it to your browser" ??

I sometimes have several web sites I'm working with when I decide to open Replay Music 5. Bur this new version Music 5 always tells me to clse Foxfire first. I don't wish to & lose what I'm working on. And I can't change the settings in RM 5 cause it won't open past the the msg to close FireFox. And RM 5 will not save the changes from previous sessions and always rests to use your browser. Isn't there some way to uninstall your browser for good??? Or do I have to revert back to version 4??

The first time you use the program you should keep all other browsers closed. Then go into the settings. Select to use your default browser. Select to not open website. That should do the trick for you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    The first time you use the program you should keep all other browsers closed. Then go into the settings. Select to use your default browser. Select to not open website. That should do the trick for you. Thanks.
    With Replay Music 5.40 I have been unable to find these options in 'Settings'. Have they been removed in this latest version (issued 5th December 2012)?