Thread: Subtitles

Smile Subtitles

Hello... I want to thank-you for creating a good programme for converting video files... Actually I find that Replay Converter outperforms (artefacts wise) better than some other purchased video converters I have bought.
    I was wondering if there was a way when ripping my own purchased DVD files if I can burn in subtitles into the picture while converting the file. I know a lot of programmes will let you embed subtitles the format I am converting to is XVID.

Thanks

Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Hello... I want to thank-you for creating a good programme for converting video files... Actually I find that Replay Converter outperforms (artefacts wise) better than some other purchased video converters I have bought.
    I was wondering if there was a way when ripping my own purchased DVD files if I can burn in subtitles into the picture while converting the file. I know a lot of programmes will let you embed subtitles the format I am converting to is XVID.

Thanks

Glenn
    Sorry. RC does not support subtitles burned along with Video files.
    However, you can try ConvertxtoDVD that will do your required task.

Kind Regards.