Thread: mp3 ?

Question mp3 ?

Hi just started using this software, I havebought the full suite. So far I can just about manage to record utube videos but have to clear history everytime I want to record, if anyone can help here that would be great.

When I use the audio convertor. I put a CD in my PC drive and it automatically ripps to the hard drive. i open the convertor select MP3 - select where I want the converted files to go and then select go, it starts to convert but each track fails, what I am doing wrong.... new to all this so dummies guide needed on both counts, loving the sofware when it works though.
    thanks in advance

Pluto

Default Re: mp3 ?

Are the files copy protected? If so that could be why they are not converting.

Well it was from a CD it just automatically ripped copy to my PC so I though it would be ok to convert to MP3. How do I know if it is copy crotected as the music plays on my PC ok without the CD in.

Do you know why I have to keep clearing google chrome history for me to record utube videos, love what this sofware can do but finding it clumsey to use, any tips to save time most welcome.
    thanks in advance
    Pluto

I was having problems converting anything to anything recently. A uninstall and a new install seems to have solved the problem. Are your other conversions working? Have you tried a fresh install? The way your doing it sounds right. Try a different cd, make sure the programs working.