I've rarely used RMC because it records too many video pop ups (esp in adult sites - which is the primary reason for your products to many of us - most everything else I view I only need to watch once). Is there a way for me to record only specified videos such as:

@ I select a video I want to record but I only want that video to record then I want recording to stop. Even if I'm playing or opening up other videos. eg RECORD THIS VIDEO ONLY oR STOP RECORDING AFTER (X)number VIDEOS or ADD TO QUEUE FOR RECORDING.

@ If I have to record everything that pops up I want to set RMC to ignore or delete a recorded file that is shorter than (X)number of minutes. I have no idea what size the intrusive file might be so asking me to base the setting on min/max file size has not worked for me.

@ If I 'Start' RMC to capture a specific video then hit Stop Recording a few seconds later will the video I want download in full or will the file stop loading at that moment?

@ What about a feature like RealPlayer that displays "Download This Video?" and giving me the option?

I've been using your suites for years and I am for the most part very enthusiastic about your products and your company and will continue to look first to applian to support my recording needs. (I rarely download music from things like itunes but I seem to remember there being a simple way to cut out the commercials and empty spaces with that program.)