Thread: naming mp3s

Default naming mp3s

Applian Replay Music isn't naming the files. See attached picture - It shows that it knew every song it recorded, but when looking at the mp3 file it shows only half are named.

In this event, sometimes I name them myself, but it doesn't let me change the properties of the song - almost seems like a permissions thing.

Any ideas to increase the success/productivity of this method?

Thanks!

EDIT - I'd also like to note I've tried changing the permissions of the file, to no avail.

Default Re: naming mp3s

What version of the program are you using/ What are you looking at when you have the missing tags?

Not sure if This is the same issue as Booger, but some MP3's allow me to change the track info etc, and others are locked out. I've played with permissions and that does not seem to be the problem. this behavior seems to be independent of weather the track was tagged correctly or not. This is with Replay Music 5.20

Thanks for any info/recommendations.

Not sure if This is the same issue as Booger, but some MP3's allow me to change the track info etc, and others are locked out. I've played with permissions and that does not seem to be the problem. this behavior seems to be independent of weather the track was tagged correctly or not. This is with Replay Music 5.20

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    What version of the program are you using/ What are you looking at when you have the missing tags?
    5.20 07-24-2012

I'm not sure what you mean by the second question? Mp3>right click>properties>details. I've tried changing it via windows explorer too, no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonArch View Post

Same issue, it's random mp3s, and doesn't matter if track was correctly tagged or not.

If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support with details and a log file.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support with details and a log file.
    Ok...how do I do that?