Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Default Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

I had the same issue and found a new version of the SiriusXM Tuner. Use the following link to download the latest version. http://www.xmtuner.net/
    Once installed you should not have any issues recording Sirius programming.

I've had this update since March. I am only having an issue now.

What issues are you having? I just recorded something on Sirius 101 last night with no problems.

Read the first post.

I was having the same issue. I was using SiriusXM Streamer 1.9.11. Since I've switched over to XMTuner my recordings are working fine.

Having the same proble with both xm tuner and sirius streamer. Seems that replay av lose sirius station . I go into my folder and have like 54 segments. Are we gonna have a fix or just have to wait till the new program comes out?
    Last edited by wils217; 09-09-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leerichjr View Post
    I had the same issue and found a new version of the SiriusXM Tuner. Use the following link to download the latest version. http://www.xmtuner.net/
    I downloaded this version last week even though the op indicated he was alread using it. Like the op I still had problems. As I said in an earlier post, I've had problems with different channels (2) at different times. Two weeks ago 101 was the problem. Last week it was 100 - no problems with 101. That may mean this will simply go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Leerichjr View Post
    I downloaded this version last week even though the op indicated he was alread using it. Like the op I still had problems. As I said in an earlier post, I've had problems with different channels (2) at different times. Two weeks ago 101 was the problem. Last week it was 100 - no problems with 101. That may mean this will simply go away.

I had the same message stating that xm Tuner was already running. I am working off of Windows 7 and on the lower left hand corner I can hit a ^ icon to see what programs are working in the background. Sure enough the xm tuner program was already running in the background. I right mouse clicked on the icon and chose "restore" to open the program. Once the program was opened I clicked on the "channels" tab and picked the channel i wanted to record. In the URL builder section I selected "ASX" as a format and copied the IP address. I then pasted that IP address in Replay AV to record my desired channel. I have not had any issues since this weekend.

I was hoping to reported some good news, but unfortunately I can only report half good news. I recorded channel 100 this morning without any interruption... Unfortunately when I recorded channel 104 this afternoon, the show was chopped up, and actually never even finished recording.

My guess is that all this is temporary... At least I hope. Hopefully this mornings recording for me was not just a fluke. Anyway, with that said, it is possible that the ASX format did not solve anything and that the problems just went away. Personally I don't think changing the link will help, but I am basing that on no knowledge.

Tomorrow, I will try recording again, and if I have problems again, I will try the ASX link. I will let you know what is going on.