Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Default Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

We are coming out with a new program in a few weeks that will work with Sirius. We are excited about it. As existing owners of AV you will receive a discount although I don't have any details as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by enfuego360 View Post
    Let me know if it helps you. It didn't help me. I used Replay A/V to record off of XM Tuner on 3 computers (XP, Vista & Windows 7) & SiriusXMStreamer on my Windows 7 computer. All 4 options did not work today (Same as last Friday). Now I also recorded through my sound card using XM Tuner (Not the stream) and the audio only kicked out about 5 times for 20 to 60 seconds each time.

It's as if Replay A/V isn't reading the stream correctly. It think the stream has timed out, when it has not and then reconnects.
    I am having the same issues too. This has happened a few times in the last few months. I have recopied the url into a/v, and even though it hasn't changed, it works for a while. This time, starting last Friday, it didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We are coming out with a new program in a few weeks that will work with Sirius. We are excited about it. As existing owners of AV you will receive a discount although I don't have any details as of yet.
    Well, while I glad to hear you guys are finally coming up with a fix for the Sirius problem, I am not as excited as you are about paying for the program again. The only reason I bought this was to record Sirius, and it hasn't done that without other software's help for how long now?

We stopped selling AV in Feb. This is due to changes in technology such as this and other items. We are sure you will enjoy the new program and we will be offering it at a discount for our loyal customers. It is a completely new program and is not just for Sirius.

Unhappy Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

I have this same problem, but it isn't with Sirius. I record talk radio streams and lately it has been failing to record anything longer than a half hour, so I'm left with a bunch of show fragments. It is really frustrating. I can only hope the new program will fix these problems. I really don't mind paying if it fixes these problems, because I really have been happy with it until now. Plus, I don't know of any other products out there that do what Replay A/V does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm1th View Post
    I have this same problem, but it isn't with Sirius. I record talk radio streams and lately it has been failing to record anything longer than a half hour, so I'm left with a bunch of show fragments. It is really frustrating. I can only hope the new program will fix these problems. I really don't mind paying if it fixes these problems, because I really have been happy with it until now. Plus, I don't know of any other products out there that do what Replay A/V does.
    I've been having this problem for almost two weeks. But I recorded my only non-Sirius for the last two weeks with no problems. Each show is three hours long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm1th View Post
    I've been having this problem for almost two weeks. But I recorded my only non-Sirius for the last two weeks with no problems. Each show is three hours long.

Peace and Love... Peace and Love...

Well this problem is effecting everyone whom is recording SiriusXM streams. I really would like to know a more solid time frame for this new product. I don't mind paying for a new program if it will permanent solve this problem and add some other useful functionality.

Is there any alternatives we can use in the meantime?

I don't have a time frame or I would give it. We are testing the program as we want to make sure it works like we want it to. I don't have an alternative, I'm afraid.

I've been experiencing this problem for two weeks. One thing I noticed is that last week most of the problems involved recording Ch 101. I only had a couple of problems with 100. This week I've had no problems with 101 (I made about ten 101 recording this week). But 100 has been the problem. I've made five long recordings and each one had multiple problems. That makes me hopeful that the problems with 100 will eventually go away.