Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Default Re: Replay A/V Isn't Recording Sirius Shows In Entirety...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarsForever View Post
    I would even settle for Sirius/XM to allow more shows to be used via their OnDemand system - most of what I want is not part of this program presently.
    I don't know why they didn't include the 101 shows. And I think only the live 100 (not vacation) shows are available. Hopefully they'll include them all soon. But even if they do, I think we'll still want something like Replay. I don't trust the techs at siri to consistently add all of the shows in a timely manner.

just to update what i wrote, it seems that there is an update for siriuska. instead of dropping that x on the logo, it is dropped on the play button. it also looks like it may work with other browsers besides internet explorer.

i need to work with it a bit before i can see it there are any major differences, but i think this may work better then the previous version. just a hunch.

It has been a little while since we got an update from Applian so I wanted to confirm that we can still expect Replay Radio in the near future and that it still can schedule record the present US Sirius Internet streams.

Do to more changes when the new program comes out it will be able to capture using audio only with Sirius and XM. The streams from them are such that stream capture is no longer possible-unless they change again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    Do to more changes when the new program comes out it will be able to capture using audio only with Sirius and XM. The streams from them are such that stream capture is no longer possible-unless they change again.
    Thanks for the quick response Cheryl. To make sure I understand, Applian is not able to provide a solution to capture and record Sirius/XM content without it playing live, correct? I also assume this means that the 90 minute website time out issue comes into play as well. It will be nice to have the ability to capture flash audio restored, but it definitely loses one of the key features I used in Replay AV. I hope I have misunderstood though as this would make Applian's solution a no-go for me and I suspect many others since the main reason I used Replay AV was to record content when I was not at the computer for future listening.

At this time that is what I do mean. They change all the time, however, and our developers are always working hard to update.

Hello,

Now that Replay radio has been released, I wanted to check if Sirius/XM Stream recording has been fixed.

Thanks,

Chris

It will capture using audio capture. We have a great video on how to do this. https://applian.com/support/videos/r...dio/rr9_sirius

Thanks for the quick reply Cheryl. Unless I am missing something this is recording the audio playing on the computer, not capturing the stream. This means I have to log into the Sirius Webpage and stick around to ensure the page doesn't time out in order to record programming. It also means I am stuck listening to the audio playing in order to record it. There are other tools that can handle this functionality, but I have been hoping for a tool that will let me schedule a recording without needing to be around. From the video you linked it looks like this is not feasible with Replay Radio. If I am mistaken, definitely let me know.

Due to how they encrypt the files this is how it works. You are able to mute your system when doing a recording, however.