Thread: Version 6 Video Quality compared to older versions

Default Version 6 Video Quality compared to older versions

I have used RVC version 4.2 and I would give it a ranking of 6-7 out of 10 when capturing HD videos. I am wondering how much the quality of the captured video has improved in the newest version. The most important thing for me is getting the highest quality video possible. Most people seem to think WM Capture has better quality so I am leaning toward buying that but it would be cheaper for me to buy Replay Video Capture. Anybody have any opinions?

Default Re: Version 6 Video Quality compared to older versions

Hi Diesel

Both programs WM Capture and RV Capture) are the same and made by the same programmer, the ONLY difference is the skin. As for how it's improved - there are some new recording options for video - but really i think it'd be best for you to simply try it yourself. Have you downloaded and tried the demo yet from http://applian.com/replay-video-capture ?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Version 6 Video Quality compared to older versions

Thanks for the reply. No, I have not tried the demo. I figured that it would make me uninstall my older version and then if I didn't like it I would have to download and reinstall my older version again. I just thought that it would be easy for any person that has used older versions to tell me if there is any noticeable difference.